The Best in Six Sigma partners with the Best in PMP (Project Management)
Eligibility criteria for becoming a PMP
Please note that the PMP certification is not domain specific. It is a generic Project Management training certification.
Given below are the requirements for applying for the PMP Certification Exam:
- For a person having a baccalaureate or equivalent university degree,
- Minimum of 4500 hours of personal project management experience AND
- Minimum of 36 non-overlapping (unique) months of personal project management experience.
- For a person not having a baccalaureate or equivalent university degree, but who holds a high school diploma or equivalent secondary school credentials,
- Minimum of 7500 hours of personal project management experience AND
- Minimum of 60 non-overlapping (unique) months of personal project management experience.
Contact Hours of Project Management Instruction: Minimum of 35 hours of specific instruction that addresses learning objectives in project management.
Where are the PMP exams conducted?
All PMI computer-based exams are offered at all Prometric Testing Centers worldwide. You can check for locations on Prometric's website, http://www.prometric.com/PMI/default.htm, but you will need to have submitted your credential fees and received your examination scheduling instructions in order to schedule an exam appointment.