This Training is an intensive training program in quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, project management, group dynamics, team building, and change management.The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is the key change agent for the Six Sigma process- leading teams to organizational and financial improvement where it is needed most. They lead their own projects within relatively narrow area. Green Belts may find themselves supporting a Black Belt in a large multifunctional project.
Who should attend?
- Process expert/ process leader who can lead and influence cross-functional teams.
- CEOs, Presidents, Managing Directors, General Managers, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Senior Level Managers, Process Owners/Analysts, Lean and Six Sigma Yellow Belts, Strategic Planners, Corporate Planning Executives, and those who are practicing and planning to improve business excellence and continuous improvement within their organizations.
At the end of this workshop, participants shall:
1. Understand Six Sigma, Six Sigma Tool box and DMAIC methodology
2. Identify and clearly define problems;
3. Measure the size and opportunity of problems;
4. Efficiently generate probable cause reasons;
5. Analyze data to discover the root causes;
6. Develop and implement effective Improvements; and
7. Set Controls at a significantly improved performance level.
Take advantage of this introductory training rate of P35,000.00, the most affordable in the country, and to last only until Wave 2.
For details, please e-mail or call Ms Jem Ambrosio; email@example.com; +632-889-7777 local 351; +6328913865