'Improving Customer Satisfaction and Sustaining Business Growth'
March 11-12, 2014
Hotel Intercontinental, Makati City, Philippines
In today's global and highly competitive market, it has become imperative for business to focus on increasing work efficiency, improving quality and cutting costs. Companies must push for greater agility while making use of existing or less resources. This means that 'positive change' is a must for organizations to survive.
The challenge to achieve growth in companies is - to improve customer satisfaction and sustain business performance based on growth targets. Progressive organizations embrace process excellence as a means to achieve these goals. Process excellence helps companies work more efficiently and link business strategy to proper execution. The tools and methodologies that companies use to achieve process excellence may differ but the fundamental goals remain the same: improving work to sustain business performance.
Lean and Process Thinking are right here. The 4th Lean Six Sigma Conference 2014 presents an opportunity to revolutionize your business processes. Find out and discover how you can drive your process management strategies and innovation program closer to your customers. Thought leadership and shared learnings through case studies will inspire you to drive high performance-level after attending this conference.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CEOs, Presidents, Managing Directors, General Managers, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Senior Level Managers, Process Owners/Analysts, Lean and Six Sigma Practitioners, Strategic Planners, Corporate Planning Executives, and those who are practicing and beginning the journey of business excellence and continuous improvement within the organization.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- Understand Business Process Management and Lean Six Sigma methodologies to drive and sustain organizational performance
- Integrate Lean Six Sigma in your business process
- Know the latest customer thinking strategies
- Learn from Lean Six Sigma project case studies
- Network and learn from Industry Experts and Practitioners
- Leverage on innovation approaches for process excellence
KEY CONFERENCE TOPICS
Day 1, Tuesday, March 11, 2014
1. Lean Thinking as an Improvement Paradigm
2. Aligning Corporate Strategies and Lean Six Sigma Initiatives
3. The 8 Wastes and Defect Reduction
4. Understanding SIPOC and Value Stream Map
5. Improvements = T.I.M.E.
6. The Importance of Voice of the Customer (VOC) to be Embedded in the End-to-End Process
7. Lean Six Sigma as an Application for Continuous Improvement (CI) Program in
Global Finance Operations (Case Study)
Day 2, Wednesday, March 12, 2014
1. Leadership Principles in Driving Process Improvements to Sustain Business Growth
2. Business Process Management (BPM) and Lean Six Sigma Drive Business Transformation
3. Implementing Lean Six Sigma in Healthcare (Case Study)
4. Employee Involvement in Achieving Lean Six Sigma Process Excellence
5. Lean Six Sigma in Financial Services (Case Study)
6. Lean Six Sigma in BPO (Case Study)
7. The DNA of An Innovator
LEARN MORE: http://www.fmi.com.ph/
DISCOUNTS AND PAYMENT SCHEME
PHP 16,000 + VAT for 2 days attendance
US$ 450 + VAT for Foreign Nationals
- Package of 5 Delegates + 1 Free Delegate
- 10% Discount for Past Delegates
- 20% Discount to Academe/Government/Students
Fees are inclusive of snacks, lunch and conference kit
Call: +632-8960637, 8960639, 8996216
Fax: +632-8960637, 8902101
Application Form - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: +632-8960637
Yes! Please reserve a seat for me in the 4rd Lean Six Sigma Conference 2014 on March 11-12, 2014.
Please share and pass this Invitation to interested colleagues and friends. Thank You.