Mark Zuckerberg and the current lot of 20-something CEOs are ruining it for people like us who’re facing a mid-life crisis. This infographic gets back at those young pricks and proves why it’s never to late to start your own venture.
- McDonald’s founder Ray Kroc sold paper cups and milkshake mixers till he was 52
- Harry Potter author J.K.Rowling was a single mom on welfare till she was 31
- Harrison Ford was a carpenter till his 30s
- Zara founder Amancio Ortega was a shirt shop helper till he was 30
- Evan Williams co-founded Twitter at the age of 35
- Niklas Zennstromm was 37 when he created Skype
- Arianna Huffington started Huffington Post at the age of 54
Still not convinced? Here’s more:
So if you haven’t come up with that billion dollar idea yet, don’t worry, there’s still time.
Share this post on Facebook and I would like to hear your comments below.