LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
An Experiential Learning Program Designed by Rex "The Six Sigma Guy".
- Everyone in the organization, business owners and professionals, who would like learn the fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma, its methodology and tools.
- If you will lead or manage process improvement projects, a Green Belt or Black Belt program is more appropriate.
There is no prerequisite for this certification program. There are no required graduate degree or level of experience and position at work. Anyone willing to learn is welcome to join Six Sigma PH's Lean Six Sigma programs.
- This program is an intensive and hands-on game-simulation, designed by "The Six Sigma Guy".
- It is a one-day group experiential learning exercise that comes as close as you can get to a real life process improvement experience.
- It is fun, hands-on, fast-paced, and is consistently being rated by students as one of their most valuable professional training experiences.
𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧
- This workshop is not for those looking to sit back and listen to theory. You should come prepared to work hard with others in a collaborative, time-boxed, result-driven environment.
- Participants learn in bite-sized pieces, and immediately apply the tools to reach the objectives of the game-simulation.
- Participants will learn both from the facilitator/s and other professional participants.
- Understand the language of Lean Six Sigma, its methodology and tools.
- Have a working knowledge of the process improvement tools and when to apply them.
- Learn how to remove non-value added activities in their work processes.
- Experience how to overcome the barriers between managers and employees.
- Discover how imprecise, ambiguous information may stall continuous improvement.
- Learn how to analyze data and identify areas for improvement.
- Realize the dramatic improvements that come with paying attention to customers and measuring and analyzing core processes.
- Construct and analyze SIPOC diagram, Current-state Value Stream Maps, Qualitative Analysis, Sigma Calculation, Pareto Chart, Process Capability, Project Charter, Control Chart.
WHAT YOU WILL EARN
Upon meeting the goals of the team game, participants will earn an internationally-recognized Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification issued by Six Sigma PH, and signed by Rex Tuozo "The Six Sigma Guy"-- Six Sigma PH's Master Black Belt. A certification from the Number 1 Six Sigma School in the Philippines will definitely enhance a professional's credentials.
TESTIMONIALS OF OUR STUDENTS
Unedited. No sugar coating. Written by real students.
CLICK small dots above to browse Testimonials:
You may also browse more than 1,350 testimonials as of February 19, 2020, on our Facebook Page here: https://www.facebook.com/Sixssigmaphilippines/reviews/
WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU: